Never Settle, Featuring Sweet and Pikki

Another fabulous artist I love?
Sweet and Pikki.  Why?

Because I 'never settle' for anything less than incredible too!
I love her jewelry and I've tried on several pieces... they're divine and beautifully detailed.
Not to mention Pikki's energy is just delightful and you can 'feel' it, in her gorgeous creations.


To the Beach! ....  http://sweetandpikki.com/

Pikki has been creating inspirational Designer Sea shell jewelry for over 18 years. 

"The vision originated in San Francisco at the beach and pier with my loving father's love and passion for exploration and teaching me to look beyond.  "

Her beautiful jewelry can also be found at The Crazy Merchant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!
Occasions Gifts

IzzyGumbo said...

I love her work, thank you for your comment!