Moldavite Wire Pendant Progress Update..


 
Updated today....
Okay so here are the images!  I love Moldavite and hope you enjoy! It'll be available in my Etsy store soon... if you're interested prior to that, please contact me.  ;)) xo
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectlyTwisted

.............................
It's super late and my fingers are tingling... :) Just wanted to share my latest project, quite a ways from done, but quite a ways into it too!


and yes... it's reversible.  With a perfect piece of Moldavite... there is no other way... both sides of this piece are exquisite, so it'll take a bit longer, but it'll be stunning, I promise!
Click each image to enlarge and get a close up.
The Moldavite is 9.87 grams, which is 49.35 ct
The wire is sterling silver and will have a slight patina when done.

 

 

No comments: