My new home! The Crazy Merchant

This is the most fabulous beading studio and store I've ever seen ... and I'm super excited to share that I'm a delightful part of team Crazy!  :)   How perfect, right?   If you're local and don't know about us... let me say first... we're a two story, bright turquoise building with an amazingly beautiful, pink, dancing elephant on our sign... and located at 1700 W. Bellview in Littleton, Colorado... so you won't miss us.  And you shouldn't!


... there's even a comfy lipstick sofa and refreshments for the patient companion. :)



The walls are covered with gorgeous strands of everything I've ever dreamed of and the chandeliers are better than anything I could have ever imagined.  It's my new favorite place and now I 'work' here! Doing a happy dance, for sure!

We had our Pre-Holiday Extravaganza today and it was a blast!  
Take a look and come join us for the next one if you're in town.


Click for a close up!



















One of the best things ever? We have these gorgeous little creatures available for adoption to benefit Families First :)  Super cute, super wonderful. Please contact the store for details, I just wanted to show you the adorable pigs!  Click for a closeup, they're awesome!


No comments: