Featuring Carol Ellen Originals, Quality Handmade Vintage Jewelry





Amazingly beautiful jewelry!  I've seen it first hand and just wanted to share... her work is gorgeous and very inspiring!  I encourage a visit to her Etsy store, Carol Ellen Originals.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolEllenOriginals

I have been designing, making, and teaching beading for 15 years. I love taking vintage, old, and unique jewelry items (watches, earrings, broaches, pins, etc.) and re-purposing them into new and stunning one-of-a-kind necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. I also specialize in unique beaded designs using semi-precious stones, crystals, metals, pearls, glass and more. "

Click each image to go directly to the store listing.

 

Carol's stunning jewelry can be found at The Crazy Merchant.


No comments: