New Tutorial! The Elegant Ear, Wire Wrapped Earring Pattern, Handmade Jewelry

You asked for my ear.... so now you have it! :))
You can shop for this wonderful tutorial at my Etsy store...
Click here to go directly there.

This is one of my most favorite designs and I created it so that it would be a wonderful compliment to the Majestic Mother of Pearl Pendant Tutorial. 

This pattern is gorgeous and can be created with any type of round, drilled bead. I used brushed copper puff beads, but you can also use your favorite gemstone beads, flat or round OR even oval shaped.

There are over 150 clear and close up images and 34 steps of detailed instruction to guide you through the project. And certainly, I'm always here for you and welcome your contact if you have any questions along the way.

Have fun with this tutorial and add these unique and beautifully designed earrings to your outstanding collection of wire jewelry skills.

This is an intermediate to advanced tutorial project.

Supplies: All wire is round, dead soft
Two, 10mm, flat, round beads, drilled
Six, 10 inch lengths of 22 gauge wires (frame wires)
Two, 2.5 feet lengths of 30 gauge wires (weaving wires)
Two, 1.5 feet lengths of 30 gauge wires
Two, 3.5 feet lengths of 30 gauge wires
Two, 2.5 inch lengths of 20 gauge wires (earring hook wires)

Tools:
Wire cutters
Round nose pliers
Flat nose pliers
Nylon jaw pliers (optional)
5mm x 5mm grid paper (optional)
 

3 comments:

jelly andrews said...

Thanks for sharing this tutorial. This pair of earring is really gorgeous. How I love to have it. But how long did it takes to make this earring?

IzzyGumbo said...

Ah, thanks for your comment, they don't take that long to make. For me, maybe 3 hours... for someone new to the design, maybe 4 hours? :))

They are also for sale in my store, so if you want a pair, you can find them at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectlyTwisted

sutache-alexandry said...

Amazing... I admire your work... Regards