The Bowtie Beaded Link! New tutorial!

 





Hey friends! I finally got this little link worked out for us. I hope you enjoy making them, they'd be great as not only the bracelet in this tutorial, but also longer as necklace chain, or even chain for reading glasses! The link is make with 6 inches of 20 gauge, round, soft copper wire and 4mm round Lapis beads (you can use beads of choice of course). 10 links makes 8 inches of bracelet, add more links as needed. I think I have a blooper or two in there, so please excuse them, I didn't want to remake the video. xoxox These links would also make great earring drops! Get creative with them, enjoy your beautiful beads and please post pics on my YouTube Community page if you make some! I'd love to see your creativity! Much love, thanks for watching, have fun!

No comments: