The Money Tree IS a tree of life! ;)
May we all have wisdom, strength, health and prosperity.
Learn how to create this gorgeous and unique wire tree pendant. There are many styles of wire wrapped trees available... many beautiful Tree of Life pendant tutorials, so I thought I'd give you something a bit different. This is a twisted, braided, Money Tree bonsai, that I hope gives you endless amounts of fun.
You can purchase this awesome project from my Etsy jewelry store. Click HERE to go directly there.
This fairly simple project has 31 detailed steps, backed up with 130 clear and close
up images, on 18 pages. I think this tutorial can be enjoyed by all skill levels, given some considerations...
- There are a lot of 'twisting' wrist motions to complete this project... so, know Thyself ;)
- You will be working with very thin wire and snipping ends. Work on a surface that can easily be cleared by simply shaking it off, such as the surface of plain paper. I work on grid paper.
- You will be beading very small chips (approx. 3mm), make sure to have a good light source.
- This tutorial only covers making the pendant and does not cover creating a chain or finishing one.
Supplies: All wire is Dead Soft, Round, Copper
- A spool of 30 gauge, copper wire (50 feet) - Sounds like a lot, but it's not - email me if you have questions about this size wire.
- 16 gauge
- 20 gauge
- Several Peridot and Emerald chip beads, approx 3mm
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Nylon Jaw pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Dowel, approx 8 to 10mm diameter (Pencil works)
- Dowel, 1.5 x 1.5 inches in diameter (Aspirin bottle lid works, round lotion bottle, etc)
- Optional - Hammer and Anvil
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help finding supplies. This tutorial is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD.