A couple of new Labradorite and Copper Wire Wrapped Pendants in my Etsy Store!

I just wanted to share my latest two new pendants!  These gorgeous Labradorite stones are highly polished and flash with gorgeous colors of electric blue, lavender and gold tones.  Both of these are wrapped in solid copper wires which have been oxidized, hand polished and sealed to preserve the gorgeous antique finish.
They can be purchased in my Etsy jewelry store, along with many other wonderful and one of a kind wire wrapped jewelry!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectlyTwisted


I hope you're ready to shop for the holidays!

A fun legend about Labradorite....

According to Eskimo legend, the northern lights were once captured into the rocks and an Eskimo warrior who found them, released them into the sky with the mighty blow of a spear. Some of the lights however, remained in the stones and have come to us now in this form of the labradorite.

Enjoy the eye candy :))


 

 

3 comments:

debbgoud said...

just perfect!!!!!!

IzzyGumbo said...

Thanks Deb :)) Happy to report, they sold the same day. I appreciate your comment!

Julia said...

Superb, simply perfect design pendants..

ladies jewelry