Origami Note Cards



























After a few days of making these wonderful little dolls, I decided to set them onto card stock and create unique note cards. They have three blank pages each inside along with a beautiful sheer envelope. Each card and Origami Geisha are created one at a time and each are one of a kind.
So that they don't get 'handled too much', I created simple packaging out of paper and some cute bee stickers. The cards can easily be seen but are also protected until purchase.

I've enjoyed them and hope they give you some creative ideas!
Many smiles and much love.

14 comments:

ChezChani said...

I love those!!

IzzyGumbo said...

Thanks! Hugs Chez :)

Yolanda Barker said...

These are incredible! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Y

PS. If you feel like browsing, do check out my blog - I'm a documentary film maker and I blog about what I find interesting, and inspiring. I think you might like it.

http://yolandabarkersblog.blogspot.com/

Peace,

Y

Heather Sellers said...

Lovely!

IzzyGumbo said...

thanks Dragonfly and Yolanda! they were fun to make, i made a bunch of 'kid' version as bookmarks, sold quiet well and made fun gifts. Enjoy! :))

Anonymous said...

thees are so lovable :D

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea! Love your blog xox

SciReg said...

oh, it is a great post! I really like it!^_^

Anonymous said...

So cute! Sometimes Michaels will hire you to teach your craft skills to customers.

Pinkheart said...

beautiful!

IzzyGumbo said...

Michelle, Shelly, SciReg, Ms. Givens, joRose!... thank you all so very much, I love making these and might have some more in the works soon, but I've been bending wire for a while and have yet to put the darn images up! So much to do, so little time it seems, I appreciate your visits, enjoy your Creative!! :)

Be Well Gifts said...

beautiful! Be Well, Katherine

Mark Lee said...

Wow! Its a great idea here.... Really very interesting found.... I enjoyed this post blog post... Your really having a great collection of pictures. Thanks and keep posting....

stevesmith said...

Hi,
Very beautiful and attractive. Really like it Thanks for sharing this ides..

caverta online