New!! Focal Bead Wire Wrapped Gemstone Pendant TUTORIAL



Here is my latest free pendant tutorial!  You can find it on my Youtube channel.
I hope you enjoy!  Please remember to subscribe ;)

I've had several asking for a tutorial on simple shaping, hammering, and sanding, so I created this sweet pendant tutorial.  It uses a top, side-drilled, focal gemstone bead, but I designed the frame in such a way that you could also substitute it with a cabochon of a similar shape. 

I show a new bale design which I feel is easy for the beginner to construct and versatile as it sets you up for either a pendant bale loop or for earring loops.  The matching earring tutorial is coming soon, so keep an eye out!
Tools and Materials for this video are listed in the front of the video.

#PerfectlyTwistedJewelry #wirewrapping #wirewrappedjewelry #wirewrappedpendant
#wirewrappingtutorial #tutorials #diy #handmadejewelry #wirewrappedfocalbead #wirewrappedbeads
#wirewrappingbeads #focalpendant 

1 comment:

Cruz Stuward said...

Thanks a lot for these wonderful tutorials. Would love to watch more of them.